cart user search ChevronRight ChevronLeft

Under Bed Cover Tanks

The Under Bed Cover tank are designed to fit under either a hard/soft bed cover or a roll top bed cover. The highest portion of the tank will be below the bed rails, with the fuel fill towards the rear top corner of the tank for easier fuel filling. Please check all measurements to ensure it will work with your bed cover.