DOT Legal 60 Gallon Rectangular Transfer Tank
*For use with Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Methanol, Ethanol and Aviation Fuel.
The AT60RTF is a DOT Legal Rectangular Transfer. We recommend using the Fill-Rite 12V 15GPM Transfer Pump (*sold separately).
The AT60RTF is constructed from Heavy Duty 1/8” Aluminum Diamond Tread. Comes Standard with Locking Fuel Cap.
DOT regulations require a Special Permit to use any Transfer Tank for Gasoline. ATTA has received a Special Permit to allow us to manufacture and sell tanks that can be used for Gasoline. Great for ATVs, UTVs, Lawn Services, Boats, Generators and more.
AT60RTF is 15" Tall x 20" wide x 50" Long
Designed to fit Full Size Trucks with 8' beds and 6.5' beds. (Will not fit Dodge 6.5’ Bed or Vehicles w/ 5.5’ Beds)
Please visit https://www.attatank.com/additional-tank-information/
- ATTA, Inc. Special Permit #20416 is valid for use with Diesel, Ethanol, Gasoline, Kerosene, Methanol and Aviation Fuel. The end user is responsible to read ATTA, Inc. Special Permit #20416 before use.
- Warranty card must be returned to ATTA, Inc. within 30 Days of purchase. Failure to return warranty card will void warranty.
- Special Permit is valid for 2.5 years from date of manufacturing.
- Refueling tanks must be retested every 2.5 years in accordance with 49 CFR 180.352. The end user is responsible to keep refueling tank within 49 CFR 180.352 regulations.
- In order to maintain ATTA, Inc. manufacture warranty for refueling tanks, the refueling tank must be maintained within accordance of 49 CFR 180.352 at all times. Failure to have refueling tank retested every 2.5 years will void warranty. ATTA, Inc. must receive documentation of retesting within the 2.5 years limit to maintain ATTA, Inc. manufacture warranty. Failure to send ATTA, Inc. retesting documentation within the 2.5 year limit will void ATTA, Inc. manufacture warranty.
- Refueling tanks must be attended at all times by a qualified person within accordance of 49 CFR 177.834. Do not leave refueling tank unattended.
- No modification of refueling tanks is allowed. Do not weld on any fuel tank. Failure will void warranty.
- Always use proper venting techniques with all fuel tanks.
- All fuel tanks must be installed per instructions with no exceptions. Transfer pumps must be installed per manufacture requirements.
- Vehicle with refueling tank installed must be turned off when transferring fuel. Any vehicle or equipment of which fuel is being transferred to must be turned off. Do not transfer fuel near any heat source or open flame. Only transfer fuel in well ventilated areas.
Certificate of Limited Warranty
Effective Date: September 1, 2017
Warranty valid for any fuel tank, fuel system or headache rack purchased from Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc (ATTA) on or after above effective date.
Warranty is only valid with the return of warranty card to Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. within 30 days from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The 7 year/unlimited mile warranty will not be valid without the return of the warranty card. The limited warranty is valid only for the vehicle listed on the warranty card. Valid only in the United States and Canada.
Seven Year/Unlimited Mile WarrantyAluminum Auxiliary Fuel Tank Warranty:Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories Inc. (ATTA, Inc.) auxiliary diesel fuel tanks are covered by a 7 year/unlimited mile limited liability warranty, against defects in material and workmanship. Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. fuel system components are covered by a 7 year/ Unlimited mile limited warranty, except for the inline fuel pump and sending unit resistor. The inline fuel pump and sending unit resistor are covered by a 1 year limited warranty per manufacture requirements. ATTA generator tanks and other manufactured products are covered by a 7 year limited warranty.
Aluminum Special Permit Transfer Tank Warranty:
Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories Inc. (ATTA, Inc.) Aluminum transfer tanks with Special Permit (DOT-SP 20416) are covered by a 7 year/unlimited mile limited liability warranty against defects in material and workmanship. The Special Permit is valid for 2.5 years from the date of manufacturing. Refueling tanks must be retested every 2.5 years in accordance with 49 CFR 180.352. The end user is responsible to keep refueling tank within 49 CFR 180.352. Special Permit is valid for with diesel, ethanol, gasoline, methanol, kerosene and aviation fuel only. In order to maintain ATTA manufacture warranty, the refueling tank must be maintained within accordance of 49 CFR 180.352 regulation. Failure to have refueling tank retested every 2.5 years will void warranty. Failure to send ATTA, Inc retesting documentation within the 2.5 year limit will void ATTA, Inc manufacture warranty. Special Permit must be carried aboard vehicle at all times. Refueling pumps and refueling pump accessories are covered via manufacturer warranty.Aluminum Headache Rack Warranty:Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories Inc. (ATTA, Inc.) aluminum contour headache racks are covered by a 7 year/unlimited mile limited liability warranty, against defects in material and workmanship. The 6” oval LED lights are covered by a 1 year manufacture warranty. Aluminum headache racks are not intended as a safety device.
Powdercoat/Spray-On Bedliner/Vehicle Paint Warranty:
Powdercoat, Spray-on Bedliner, and Vehicle Paint finish are covered by a 1 year limited warranty against defects.
Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. warranty begins when the original purchaser purchases the unit. The original purchaser is the person who will use for his own use. If a fuel tank or headache rack needs to be repaired, it shall be done at a “Repair and Return” only, unless deemed un-repairable by ATTA, Inc discretion. If a part must be replaced, ATTA, Inc. will furnish the replacement part on a “Return and Replace basis” only. ATTA will pay the established warranty labor rates, listed below, once authorization has been established. ATTA will make no payment for parts purchased or repaired in the field without prior written authorization from ATTA. We will not accept any charges greater than our established warranty rates. We reserve the right to examine the tank or part being claimed for warranty upon return to ATTA, with all shipping charges being prepaid to ATTA. If the warranty claim is determined valid, repair or replacement will be made at ATTA discretion. Warranty will not be honored if the tank or the component failure is caused by conditions beyond the control of ATTA such as damage caused by but not limited to:1. Customer’s misuse or negligence.2. Improper installation by the installer.3. Shipment or improper handling.4. Ordering of incorrect product5. Use of Contaminated fuels or improper fuel additives.6. Road Debris
7. Damage caused by fuel additives or contaminated fuels Warranty claims will be valid only if completed warranty card has been received prior to claim by Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. Warranty will not be honored if the product or system is altered in any way or if the ATTA manufacturing tag is removed or defaced. Warranty does not cover consequential damages including, but not limited to: loss of use of the warranted product, loss of time, transportation expenses, towing, expenses for travel, lodging, telephone, or fuel charges, loss of damage to personal property or loss of revenue. Warranty cards must be received within 30 days of purchase by end user. It is the end user’s responsibility to fill out and send in warranty cards to Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc.
Warranty Labor Rate @ $100.00/hr (subject to change without notice)
*Sending unit replacement in an easy to access ATTA tank (in-bed, Etc.) –1/2 hr
*Any procedure requiring removal and replacement of a fuel tank- 1hr
*Removal and replacement of inline fuel pump -1/2 hr
*Removal and replacement of Freedom Fill Controller box -1/4 hr
Troubleshooting and diagnostics fees will only be paid when Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. is contacted before troubleshooting begins. ATTA will pay no labor rates without a written quote. Labor rates are only authorized with written approval from Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc before labor begins.
Warranty does not include the removal of non-ATTA products.
Please visit our website for current Warranty Claim Procedure
Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. 2702-B N. Nichols St. Fort Worth, TX 76106 * (817) 378-8455 * www.ATTAtank.com