Certificate of Limited Warranty
Effective Date: April 1, 2016
Warranty valid for any fuel tank, fuel system, headache racks purchased from Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc (ATTA) on or after above effective date.
Certificate of Limited Warranty
Warranty is only valid with the return of warranty card to Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. within 30 days from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The 7 year/Unlimited Mile warranty will not be valid without the return of the warranty card. The limited warranty is valid only for the vehicle listed on the warranty card. Valid only in the United States and Canada.
Seven Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
Aluminum Fuel Tank Warranty:
- Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories Inc. (ATTA, Inc.) auxiliary diesel fuel tanks are covered by a 7 year/ Unlimited mile limited liability warranty, against defects in material and workmanship. Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. fuel system components are covered by a 7 year/ Unlimited mile limited warranty, except for the inline fuel pump and sending unit resistor. The inline fuel pump and sending unit resistor are covered by a 1 year limited warranty per manufacture requirements. ATTA generator tanks and other manufactured products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
Aluminum Headache Rack Warranty:
- Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories Inc. (ATTA, Inc.) aluminum contour headache racks are covered by a 7 year/Unlimited mile limited liability warranty, against defects in material and workmanship. The 6” oval LED lights are covered by a 1 year manufacture warranty. The 18” LED spot lights and the 52” LED Light bar, is covered by a 6 month manufacture warranty. Aluminum headache racks are not intended as a safety device.
Powdercoat/Spray-On Bedliner/Vehicle Paint Warranty:
- Powdercoat, Spray-on Bedliner, and Vehicle Paint finish are covered by a 1 year limited warranty against defects.
Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. warranty begins when the original purchaser purchases the unit. The original purchaser is the person who will use for his own use. If a part must be replaced, ATTA, Inc. will furnish the replacement part on a “Return and Replace basis” only. ATTA will pay the established warranty labor rates, listed below, once authorization has been established. ATTA will make no payment for parts purchased or repaired in the field without prior written authorization from ATTA. We will not accept any charges greater than our established warranty rates. We reserve the right to examine the tank or part being claimed for warranty upon return to ATTA, with all shipping charges being prepaid to ATTA. If the warranty claim is determined valid, repair or replacement will be made at ATTA discretion. Warranty will not be honored if the tank or the component failure is caused by conditions beyond the control of ATTA such as damage caused by but not limited to:
- Customer’s misuse or negligence.
- Improper installation by the installer.
- Shipment or improper handling.
- Ordering of incorrect product
- Use of Contaminated fuels or improper fuel additives.
- Road Debris
- Damage caused by fuel additives or contaminated fuels
Warranty claims will be valid only if completed warranty card has been received prior to claim by Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. Warranty will not be honored if the product or system is altered in any way or if the ATTA manufacturing tag is removed or defaced. Warranty does not cover consequential damages including, but not limited to: loss of use of the warranted product, loss of time, transportation expenses, towing, expenses for travel, lodging, telephone, or fuel charges, loss of damage to personal property or loss of revenue. Warranty cards must be received within 30 days of purchase by end user. It is the end user’s responsibility to fill out and send in warranty cards to Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
If you have any problems with the fuel tank or fuel system, contact your Dealer where it was originally purchased. The Dealer will contact ATTA with any troubleshooting assistance. If a component needs to be replaced, ATTA will give a RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number, authorization and instructions for replacement of the component. ATTA will require Model and Serial number, proof of purchase, VIN#, and date of installation. When replacement item is shipped, a charge will be made for the part unless the part has been received by ATTA. Credit will be considered upon return of faulty item. All defective components must be returned within 30 days of warranty claim and be marked by the RGA number.
Certificate of Conformity
Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. fuel tanks and fuel systems conform to all rules pertaining to non-side mounted fuel tanks and meets all FHWA non-side mounted fuel tanks requirements as stated in sections 393.67.
Auxiliary Fuel Tank Warranty Rates
- Labor @ $100.00/hr (subject to change without notice)
- Sending unit replacement in an easy to access ATTA tank (in-bed, Etc.) –1/2 hr
- Any procedure requiring removal and replacement of a fuel tank- 1hr
- Removal and replacement of inline fuel pump -1/2 hr
- Removal and replacement of Freedom Fill Controller box -1/4 hr
Troubleshooting and diagonstics fees will only be paid when Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc. is contacted before troubleshooting begins. ATTA will pay no labor rates without a written quote. Labor rates are only authorized with written approval from Aluminum Tank & Tank Accessories, Inc before labor begins.
Warranty does not include the removal of non-ATTA products.